Within Neolook Solutions there are several teams working on different angles of the business, with the same goal: to create video services for love, attention and clinical understanding in neonatal and paediatric intensive care. Are you curious about the roles we currently have in Neolook Solutions or which positions we foresee in the future, check below.
Business Development Manager
Content Marketing Specialist
Full Stack Developers
Content Marketing Specialist
Vacancy: Content Marketing Specialist (part-time)
For neonatal and pediatric intensive care solutions
Who are we?
- S2S Family – to involve parents, family members, and relatives and strengthen family ties or to prevent traumatic consequences.
- S2S Academic – scientific research and continuous innovation through long-form, high-resolution data capture that is immediately ready for data science and AI. Includes a set of clinical AIs for diagnostic and therapeutic purposes.
- S2S Professional – for nurses and doctors in the daily challenging practice with line-of-sight solutions, remote consultations, and diagnostic support.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Generate content for digital platforms, website, LinkedIn, and specialized communities like ResearchGate and Medisch Specialist.
- Oversee and manage the content creation and management process, with a focus on SEO optimization.
- Curate, edit, and distribute content across various social media channels.
- Maintain and update the content calendar and website using our Content Management System.
- Collaborate with web developers to enhance website content and functionality.
- Analyze and interpret user statistics to inform content strategies.
- Contribute to the design and upkeep of the organization’s house style.
Skills and Qualifications
- Education level Bachelor or Master in Marketing Communication, (Science) Journalism, or Biomedical Sciences direction Science and Education
- 3 years work experience or equivalent level of experience
- Digital articles, news, linkedin press releases, product pages, whitepapers, infographics
- The ideal candidate for this position should demonstrate a strong proficiency in working with WordPress, Elementor, WooCommerce, and possess expertise in SEO.
- Image manipulation skills (Shutterstock experience) is advantageous.
- Experience with podcasts and/or video marketing is a plus
- Excellent command of the Dutch and English language in speech and writing
What to look out for: intensive care for newborns and children
We serve a deep, specialist niche and collaborate with intensive care physicians, nurses, parents and scientists. It is important to be able to empathize with their world and the challenges they face on a daily basis. That you have an affinity with privacy, ethics, professional standards, rules and regulations.
Where: Utrecht, with European scope
We are located in Utrecht Science Park, near Utrecht Inc, a global top 10 university incubator. The University Medical Centre Utrecht, the WKZ Children’s Hospital, and Princess Maxima Centre for Pediatric Oncology are within walking distance. Utrecht is also the centre of connections for many national healthcare organizations.
Part-time work, hybrid and/or remote work. Part-time contract, temporary appointment, self-employed.
Apply via firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV, a good photo of yourself, a portfolio, and/or video introduction.
Deadline for application
29 February 2024
Upcoming job positions
- General Manager fulltime
- CTO Chief Technology Officer fulltime
- CFO Chief Financial Officer fulltime
- Quality and Regulatory
- Product Manager
- Account Manager
- Customer Support